Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer at IncrediBuild deals with reproducing, troubleshooting, and successfully implementing the product within the customer’s environment. In addition, project developments in Visual Studio that simulate the customer’s environment.
- At least 3-4 years of developing experience in Visual Studio environment
- Technical support experience with international customers
- English as mother tongue
- Experience with developing C++
- Experience or background with Release Management or Configuration Management
- Familiarity / experience with Linux
- Experience or background with Professional Services
- Previous experience as Tech. Supp. Eng. with product support for development processes
Senior Software Developer
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our highly experienced team of software engineers.
We require extensive experience in the following fields:
- Windows API programming
- Windows reverse engineering and disassembly
- Windows hooking
- Virtualization experience
- Knowledge of Kernel / User mode
- Knowledge of WinNT internals
- High performance computation / Grid computing experience
R&D Support Engineer
We are seeking an R&D Support Engineer with prior programming experience in Visual Studio.
The position involves communication with highly professional software engineers across the world from leading software and gaming companies, complicated problem-solving, POC implementations and more.
Suitable candidates will receive intensive training in Visual Studio, complex distributed environments and virtualization technologies.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent English
- Proven programming experience with Visual Studio
- Independent learner
- Marketing "touch"
- Big advantage – at least 3 years development experience in C++ using Visual Studio
- Advantage – prior support experience