- 3-5 years prior experience working with customers within the ISV segment (sales capabilities and BizDev orientation and/or experience).
- Previous experience working for an ISV its channel partners or with ISVs is desirable.
- Technical development background is essential.
- A demonstrated record of business development and understand what is necessary to identify, develop and deliver solutions to software developers directly and with partners.
- Should be a leader, motivator, evangelist, coach/trainer/mentor and communicator.
- References within the industry may be requested.
- Research, originate, negotiate and close strategic partnerships and sales that improve the value of Offers and drive revenues with Marci accounts and through partnership engagements.
- Professionally present & communicate new partnerships, both internally and externally. Able to manage multiple projects and priorities, simultaneously, in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Work with the Media-team, Product & Account Management teams to identify partnerships that would improve offering and our clients’ experience based on our software.
- Build, present & prioritize business cases for new channels and/or partnerships, based on expected ROI & strategic considerations. Drive process initiatives that generate revenues and sales opportunities
Linux Expert Senior Developer
Taking the development process lead of a new IncrediBuild product for Linux: Architecture, Design, Implementation, Beta sites, Etc.
- Deep understanding of the Linux OS (Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS)
- At least 10 years development experience
- Linux development 4+ years
- Linux Networking TCP/IP
- Extensive C++ programming experience
- Experience with NFS and file system security
- Deep understanding of GNU make 2+ years
- Extensive usage with, PYTHON, JAVA, BASH
- Configuration management experience
- Windows low-level programming
- Virtualization experience
- High performance computation \ Grid computing