January 21, 2010 - New Release Announcement
We're happy to inform that IncrediBuild v3.50 has been released and is now available for download. This release is considered stable and contains many performance improvements, new features and bug fixes.
- Windows 7 is now fully supported.
- Distributed NMAKE builds are now supported.
- Starting builds from the Visual Studio IDE is now significantly faster.
- Several scenarios which could cause builds to hang are now fixed.
- Added new Coordinator Monitor column showing currently logged-on users, to allow easy identification of Agent machines.
- Intel C/C++ Compiler v11.1 and Intel Parallel Composer are now supported.
- Numerous fixes related to Visual Studio builds, XGE builds and general stability.
For a full list of changes, see the IncrediBuild version history page.
All users may install this version to reset the evaluation period to 30 days.
IncrediBuild users who are within their maintenance license period are entitled to a free upgrade to this version, and can use their IncrediBuild 2 license file with this version. Upgrade terms for other users can be found on the IncrediBuild pricing page.