NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. THE CAMPAIGN.
We, the Sponsors, are hiding “Easter Eggs” (like funny links, pictures, text) on our Incredibuild Website and offering prizes to those Eligible participants who find them.
2. ELIGIBILITY: OPEN TO ALL ENTITIES WHO ARE PART OF SPONSOR’S EXISITING CUSTOMER BASES AS OF [____], 2020.
Employees or agents of the Sponsor (as defined below) and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, providers, suppliers as well as their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) or those persons living in the same household of such individuals, are ineligible to enter or win. The Campaign are subject to all applicable federal, state, city, county, and local laws and regulations.
3. SPONSOR: The Campaign is sponsored by Incredibuild Software Ltd. (the “Sponsor“).
4. THE CAMPAIGN’S LOCATION: The Campaign will take place through an online entry at the Sponsor’s website, found on https://www.incredibuild.com/ (the “Incredibuild Website“).
5. HOW TO ENTER: In order to enter, entrants who have found one or more Easter Eggs on the Incredibuild Website must send an email to [email protected] with a screenshot of those Easter Egg/s found by the entrant.
6. THE ENTRY PERIOD:The Entry period for the Campaign begins on November 17, 2020, and ends on Decmber 1, 2020 (the “Entry Period“), or such later date which will be posted on the Incredibuild Website.
7. ENTRANTS BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES: Your Entry into the Campaign constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. If you are named a winner, delivery of the prize set forth in Section 11 (“Prize“) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
8. PRIZE WINNER: THE WINNER/S WILL BE NOTIFIED WITHIN A MONTH AS OF THE COMPLETION OF THE ENTRY PERIOD, VIA THE E-MAIL ADDRESS SUBMITTED BY THE ENTRANT. IN ADDITION, THE SPONSOR WILL SELECT TWO ALTERNATE WINNERS, WHO WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN IF THE INITIAL POTENTIAL WINNER IS NOT .
ALL DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR ARE FINAL AND BINDING. THE POTENTIAL WINNER WILL NOT RECEIVE THE PRIZE UNTIL THEIR ELIGIBILITY AND IDENTITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY YOU HEREBY AGREE AND ACCEPT THE ABOVE.
9. VERIFICATION OF THE POTENTIAL WINNER: If the potential winner cannot be contacted, or is found not to be eligible within the required time period, that potential winner forfeits the Prize and an alternate winner will be chosen as outlined below.
10. ALTERNATE WINNER: If the winner is found to be ineligible, the first potential alternate winner identified above in Section 7 will be selected in accordance with the terms specified under the “Prize Winner” provision set forth above. The first potential alternate winner will not receive the Prize until her/her eligibility and identity has been verified. If the first potential alternate winner is not eligible, then the process will be repeated with the second alternate winner. If none of the initial winner, first alternate winner or second alternate winner are eligible, then the Sponsor will not give away the Prize.
11. RESTRICTIONS: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. EACH PERSON CAN ONLY SUBMIT ONE ENTRY. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in your disqualification from the Campaignat the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
12. OTHER TERMS PRIZE: For each Easter Egg you find, Sponsor will provide you with an Incredibuild Prizes will be awarded until such time as the Campaign has reached a number of fifty Prize winners.
Number of Winners. As many eligible correct answers until the earlier of: (i) end of the Entry Period; or (ii) the Campaign has reached a number of fifty Prize winners (i.e. winners of the Incredibuild Work from Home Ki).
NOTE: The winner is solely responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use. No alternative prize, cash or other substitution, sale, auction, donation, assignment or transfer of the Prize is permitted, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of comparable or greater value that will become effective upon announcement.
13. RELEASE: To the fullest extent permitted by law, in exchange for the opportunity to enter and participate in the Campaign and win the Prize, you, for yourself, your heirs, next of kin, administrators and executors, forever waive, release and hold harmless (“Release“) any and all rights, claims, damages, liabilities, costs, attorneys’ fees, expenses, and causes of action whatsoever (“Claims“) that you may have against the Sponsor and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties“). This Release covers, without limitation, any claims arising directly or indirectly out of your entry into and participation in the Campaign, your status as an entrant, finalist and/or a potential and/or actual winner, including, without limitation, claims regarding forfeit of prizes not used by the winner as stated in Section 11 above, claims based on personal injury, death, property damage, libel, slander, defamation, invasion of privacy/publicity, portrayal in a false light and any claim relating to the Sponsor’s exercise of the publicity rights you have granted to the Sponsor hereunder. Further, you hereby release the Released Parties from any third party intellectual property claims arising from or in connection with your entry. This release survives the expiration of the Campaign.
14. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to release, defend (or, at Sponsor’s discretion, to pay for Sponsor’s defense), indemnify and hold Sponsor harmless from any Claims in connection with the Campaign, or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of the Prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and Claims based upon intellectual property infringement, publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy as well as Claims arising out of your breach of these Official Rules.
15. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by applicable law, participation in the Campaign constitutes your consent to the Sponsor’s use of your information, provided as part of the entry for promotional purposes in perpetuity in any media, worldwide, without further payment of consideration to you and without obtaining any prior approvals. In addition, winner’s participation in the Campaign and receipt of the Prize constitutes winner’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of its information in any social media or other media that announces the win and the Campaign.
16. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, postpone, suspend and/or modify the Campaign for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (a) providing false information; (b) tampering with the operation of the Campaign; (c) in violation of these Official Rules; or (d) acting in a fraudulent or deceptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor is not responsible for (i) lost/delayed Entries; (ii) email failures; (iii) any printing errors; or (iv) any typographical errors.
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by you, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Campaign; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning or unavailability of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, Internet service or website; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to your computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the Campaign or receipt, redemption or use of the Prize.
YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CAMPAIGN IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. EXCEPT FOR THE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ESTABLISHED BY APPLICABLE LAW AS REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED OR LIMITED BY CONTRACT, SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE CAMPAIGN OR THE PRIZE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND/OR EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CAMPAIGN AND/OR YOUR USE OF THE PRIZE, OR FROM ACTS OF MISCONDUCT OF OTHER PARTICIPANTS OR THIRD PARTIES.
Unless prohibited by law, Sponsor liability shall be limited to One U.S. dollar (US$1.00).
18. DISPUTES: These Official Rules are governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Israel, excluding its conflicts of law rules. Except where prohibited, you agree that: any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Campaign or any prize awarded, other than the administration of the Campaign or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually and exclusively, without resort to any form of class action, by the courts of Tel-Aviv, Israel.
19. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not have any effect on any other provision of these Official Rules, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.