Incredibuild Enterprise Edition
Tailor-made acceleration for enterprise needs. Incredibuild Enterprise Edition gears large organizations with convenient IT overview over agent utilization, a complex build scenario reporting system, native integration with continuous integration systems, and a slew of other new features.Start free trial
Run multiple builds in parallel for unparalleled speed
Incredibuild Enterprise Edition’s all-new multi-builds feature allows running multiple Incredibuild executions in parallel on the same initiator machine/build server.
The result? A powerful acceleration boost for a multitude of daily scenarios.
- Use a single build server or CI instance without worrying about the number of developers executing a build on it.
- Breeze through C# build execution with optimized multiple C# microservices solutions executed in parallel.
- Dramatically speed-up compute-intensive tasks such as game development in parallel to executing code compilation or testing tasks.
- Easily execute parallel Visual Studio compilations, BuildConsole commands, IBConsole commands, or any combination out of the above.
Incredibuild agent utilization reporting - simplified
IT managers and dev managers gain insight into how Incredibuild agents are being utilized in the network, how idle CPU resources are being used, and more. View detailed graphs representing agent utilization, resource bottlenecks, missing resources, I/O load, and more.
Advanced build reporting
Build & dev managers enjoy an intuitive graphical dashboard with all the aggregated statistical data collected on builds’ execution straight from the local and remote Incredibuild agents.
Get a clear understanding of:
- Total time you save with Incredibuild
- Number of successful builds
- Which machines were helped
- How much the machines contributed
Utilize a single helper machine to service unlimited initiators
You can now unleash the full potential of your multi-core Helper machines. Incredibuild Enterprise Edition’s helper machines can service more than one Incredibuild execution at a time, whether the multiple Incredibuild executions were initiated from single or multiple machines. Sit back as the software automatically assigns your helper cores to help multiple different initiators and boost more tasks for maximum performance. If you have many cores at your disposal, this feature is perfect for you.
Add Another Layer Of Scalability Into Your Existing Continuous Integration Practice
Set up Incredibuild Enterprise Edition’s Jenkins, TFS, and VSTS plugins with one click to accelerate your existing continuous integration process or easily integrate to any other CI tools you have. Speed-up each task in your pipeline, including compilations, tests, code analysis, and more.
Start your free trial