We’re growing and searching for highly skilled and motivated individuals who share our passion for development acceleration. If you want to work on a product with an impact on the lives of over 150,000 developers in companies like Nintendo, Amazon, Samsung and much more, you’re in luck. Here are the current opportunities to join the IncrediBuild family.
The Israeli office of IncrediBuild, the global leading software development acceleration solution with offices in Japan, China and Tel Aviv, is looking for an experienced marketing director who can build and take our marketing team to the next level.
Among the 2,000 customers who rely on IncrediBuild, you’ll find Microsoft, Intel, Samsung, Nintendo, NVIDIA, and many more, so if you’re looking to make an impact on the biggest players in the industry, this is the job for you.
• Become the hands-on decision maker responsible for IncrediBuild’s growth, while building and managing a team to execute your marketing strategy across digital and offline channels: events, content automation, email marketing, PR, social media, co-marketing, PPC, SEO, and more.
• Manage and execute innovative lead-generation campaigns and reach prospects to turn them into sales leads. Own and implement IncrediBuild’s lead-gen methodology in conjunction with our sales department.
• Supervise the creation of automated digital marketing campaigns, analyze their ROI and optimize accordingly.
• Tap into your experience of managing both digital and traditional marketing teams to hire and build your own killer marketing squad from the ground up. Be responsible for recruiting, mentoring, leading, and retaining a high-quality marketing team.
• Collaborate across regions and cross-functional teams to develop an evidence generation plan that supports growth while considering go to market and product strategy.
• Outstanding communication and positive attitude.
• 5+ years of B2B tech marketing experience with proven results.
• Proved record of marketing team building and management.
• Lead by example, think strategically and execute methodically. Have an eye for design, a creative heart and an innovative brain. Be a leader and a doer.
• You are passionate about the latest marketing trends, and have experience (managerial or hands-on) in all the relevant channels you need to turn your knowledge into action items.
• Knowledge of lead methodology and best practices in marketing automation, demand generation and lead nurturing
• Tech-savvy – Experience with marketing to technical audiences such as developers/Devops/IT – big advantage.
• High English level.
The Israeli office of IncrediBuild, a world leader in accelerating software development, is looking for a T3 support engineer.
Help developers in fortune 500 companies and triple-A gaming studios like Epic Games, Rockstar and more get the best IncrediBuild experience.
Lead the successful integration of IncrediBuild products while working with complex technologies and advanced environments such as modern IDEs, DevOps, Public Cloud and more
• Analyze and Reproduce complex technical issues, assisting Enterprise customers to integrate IncrediBuild into their development workflow.
• Help the sales team with technical presale
• Occasionally represent IncrediBuild in conferences in Israel and abroad
• Research IncrediBuild’s capability of accelerating new tools such as Amazon’s Lumberyard game engine, the popular R language or the QTCreator IDE
• 4 Years experience in highly technical support or a professional services position.
• Experience troubleshooting technical issues using low-level Logs
• Experience working with Linux systems
• Full proficiency in English, written and spoken.
• Experience with a programming language (C++, Java, C#, Python, etc)
• Working knowledge of Windows and Sysinternals performance tools (Resource monitor, Procexp, Procmon)
• Knowledge in DevOps, (Jenkins, TFS, Automated Tests)
• Knowledge of Azure or AWS API
The Israeli office of IncrediBuild, a world leader in software acceleration, is looking for a C++ developer who wants to accelerate his career.
With its unique process virtualization technology, IncrediBuild has become the de facto standard solution for code-build, test execution, and game development acceleration currently being used by more than 150,000 developers at companies such as Intel, Microsoft, Nvidia, Samsung, EA and most AAA game studios.
IncrediBuild is a process distribution platform allowing every machine to seamlessly distribute time-consuming processes to other machines across the local network or public cloud.
In order to achieve this goal, IncrediBuild virtualizes processes on-the-fly on top of the remote machines on which they are executed.
The IncrediBuild platform makes heavy use of multi-threading, multi-processing, multi-machine, shared memory IPC, asynchronous communication, performance optimizations, on-the-fly virtualization and more.
The chosen ace will have the following 100% hands-on responsibilities:
- Fully own new feature development from design to production
- Solve complex infrastructure and virtualization scenarios
- Work with software leader customers and global partners
The must haves:
- At last 6 years of extensive object oriented development in C++
- 8200 technologic course / B.Sc. in Computer Science graduate
- Proven experience in multi-threaded development and debugging
- Experience with networking protocols (TCP/IP)
- Knowledge with Database programming and SQL
If your superpower is inside sales, you belong with us.
The Israeli office of IncrediBuild, the global leading software development acceleration solution with offices in Japan, China, and Tel Aviv, is looking for an inside sales executive to join our super sales team.
Use your powers to take our “over the phone” sales to the next level and help leads join a family of over 200,000 IncrediBuild users from companies like Nintendo, NVIDIA, Rockstar, Citi, and more.
We don’t care if you’re an alien, mutant, or billionaire entrepreneur, but you need to have:
• Minimum 2 years of inside sales experience
• B2B Sales experience in software related business.
• The ability to work in flexible hours to call leads in other time zones
• Technical knowledge or background in software – Major plus
• English – mother tongue level
• Experience in Professional Services or Customer Support – a plus
• Salesforce expertise – a plus
The Israeli office of IncrediBuild, the leading solution provider of software acceleration technology, is looking for a Director, Business Development and Technology Alliances.
Experienced customer facing executive level business manager with vast experience in Sales, Bizdev and product strategy to help the company foster partnership based revenue generating collaboration with key software development and cloud companies to expand existing business and new product expansion.
Work closely with key ISVs such as Microsoft, Amazon, nVidia, and others to develop a growth strategy for product expansion with mutual customers, create use cases and strategic corporate marketing initiatives to help company create manage and refine long-term strategic technology and business partnership that directly contribute to revenue growth
Experienced leader who can build deep relationships and cultivate the technology ecosystem to accelerate our market leadership through new business opportunities.
- Develop and execute a partner strategy across the technology ecosystem
- Identify new business opportunities by analyzing the joint market opportunity (both quantitative and qualitative assessments) and define market requirements
- Qualify, structure, negotiate, and manage partnership requests and also represent the org in external meetings and events with senior partner executives
- Collaborate across internal teams (Marketing, Engineering/Product, Sales, Customer Success) to launch and engage partners through tightly integrated offerings
- Activate joint go-to-market activities across a mix of channels by leveraging content, field/events, and other campaign strategies
- Determine key metrics and performance indicators to measure success and evaluate progress through critical partner milestones and targets
- Drive recruitment, enablement and success of an expanding ecosystem of Technology and Integration Partners
- Collaborate with Product teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects.
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
- Act as technical advisor to evaluate various steps of a strategic partnership process
- 10+ years of experience in Business Development, Tech evangelism, Partnerships & Alliances
- Technical expertise knowledge and background in software development / DevOps / Continuous Delivery or related felids – MUST
- Experience at a technology or technology consulting company. Software Development / SaaS infrastructure / Cloud infrastructure.
- Proven track record in prospecting, negotiating, closing, and executing partnerships
- Expert technology acumen; deep understanding of technology adoption and market drivers
- A big-picture thinker who can easily weave use cases into a coherent go to market strategy.
- Sales oriented with ability to always look at the big picture while mindful to details while executing
- Vast experience in creating and maintaining global technical partnerships.
- Ability to work with cross organizational teams at all levels.
The Israeli office of IncrediBuild, the leading solution provider of software acceleration technology is looking for a SDR, to join our super sales team.
Use your powers to take our sales to the next level and help leads join a family of over 150,000 IncrediBuild users from companies like Nintendo, NVIDIA, Rockstar, Citi, and more. As a SDR at IncrediBuild you will Interact with potential clients on phone and e-mails to qualify Leads and follow-up on inbound leads.
We don’t care if you’re an alien, mutant, or billionaire entrepreneur, but you need to have:
- Experienced in tele sales – a must
- Strong in-person, phone and written customer communication skills
- Hi tech background – a plus
- Native English – A major advantage
- Salesforce expertise – a plus