We’re growing and searching for highly skilled and motivated individuals who share our passion for development acceleration. If you want to work on a product with an impact on the lives of over 150,000 developers in companies like Nintendo, Amazon, Samsung and much more, you’re in luck. Here are the current opportunities to join the IncrediBuild family.
IncrediBuild, a world leader in software acceleration, is looking for a C++ developer who wants to accelerate his career.
With its unique process virtualization technology, IncrediBuild has become the de facto standard solution for code-build, test execution, and game development acceleration currently being used by more than 150,000 developers at companies such as Intel, Microsoft, Nvidia, Samsung, EA and most AAA game studios.
IncrediBuild is a process distribution platform allowing every machine to seamlessly distribute time-consuming processes to other machines across the local network or public cloud.
In order to achieve this goal, IncrediBuild virtualizes processes on-the-fly on top of the remote machines on which they are executed.
The IncrediBuild platform makes heavy use of multi-threading, multi-processing, multi-machine, shared memory IPC, asynchronous communication, performance optimizations, on-the-fly virtualization and more.
The chosen ace will have the following 100% hands-on responsibilities:
- Fully own new feature development from design to production
- Solve complex infrastructure and virtualization scenarios
- Work with software leader customers and global partners
The must haves:
- At last 6 years of extensive object oriented development in C++
- 8200 technologic course / B.Sc. in Computer Science graduate
- Proven experience in multi-threaded development and debugging
- Experience with networking protocols (TCP/IP)
- Knowledge with Database programming and SQL
IncrediBuild, a leading solution provider of software acceleration technology is looking for a dynamic & energetic sales expert to help take our inside sales to the next level!
- Minimum 2-3 years of inside sales experience
- B2B Sales Experience in software related business.
- Technical knowledge or background in software development- a must
- Experience in Professional Services or Customer Support – a plus
- Salesforce expertise – a plus
- English – mother tongue level
We believe people make organizations and shape their positions.
IncrediBuild, the leading solution provider of software acceleration technology is looking for a dedicated happy person to join our sales operation team who act as the prime liaison between IncrediBuild and its customers.
- Responsible for collecting, processing, reviewing and ensuring that all quotes, orders and licenses are managed and processed for a portfolio of customers
- Provide customers with product information, pricing, fees and order processing info
- Follow up on customer renewals and ensure timely service continuation
- Correspond with customers and hand all aspects of order fulfillment and service enablement
- Support the sales team and provide an important link for all activities of IncrediBuild’s sales force.
- Create and modify sales reports on ad hoc basis
- English – high proficiency with excellent written skills
- Work experience as an Account Manager or similar role – a plus
- Experience in customer service roles – a plus
- Familiarity with Client Relationship Systems (CRM) – a plus
IncrediBuild, the leading solution provider of software acceleration technology, is looking for a Director, Business Development and Technology Alliances.
Experienced customer facing executive level business manager with vast experience in Sales, Bizdev and product strategy to help the company foster partnership based revenue generating collaboration with key software development and cloud companies to expand existing business and new product expansion.
Work closely with key ISVs such as Microsoft, Amazon, nVidia, and others to develop a growth strategy for product expansion with mutual customers, create use cases and strategic corporate marketing initiatives to help company create manage and refine long-term strategic technology and business partnership that directly contribute to revenue growth
Experienced leader who can build deep relationships and cultivate the technology ecosystem to accelerate our market leadership through new business opportunities.
- Develop and execute a partner strategy across the technology ecosystem
- Identify new business opportunities by analyzing the joint market opportunity (both quantitative and qualitative assessments) and define market requirements
- Qualify, structure, negotiate, and manage partnership requests and also represent the org in external meetings and events with senior partner executives
- Collaborate across internal teams (Marketing, Engineering/Product, Sales, Customer Success) to launch and engage partners through tightly integrated offerings
- Activate joint go-to-market activities across a mix of channels by leveraging content, field/events, and other campaign strategies
- Determine key metrics and performance indicators to measure success and evaluate progress through critical partner milestones and targets
- Drive recruitment, enablement and success of an expanding ecosystem of Technology and Integration Partners
- Collaborate with Product teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects.
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
- Act as technical advisor to evaluate various steps of a strategic partnership process
- 10+ years of experience in Business Development, Tech evangelism, Partnerships & Alliances
- Technical expertise knowledge and background in software development / DevOps / Continuous Delivery or related felids – MUST
- Experience at a technology or technology consulting company. Software Development / SaaS infrastructure / Cloud infrastructure.
- Proven track record in prospecting, negotiating, closing, and executing partnerships
- Expert technology acumen; deep understanding of technology adoption and market drivers
- A big-picture thinker who can easily weave use cases into a coherent go to market strategy.
- Sales oriented with ability to always look at the big picture while mindful to details while executing
- Vast experience in creating and maintaining global technical partnerships.
- Ability to work with cross organizational teams at all levels.
IncrediBuild, the leading solution provider of software acceleration technology is looking for a SDR, to join our super sales team.
Use your powers to take our sales to the next level and help leads join a family of over 150,000 IncrediBuild users from companies like Nintendo, NVIDIA, Rockstar, Citi, and more. As a SDR at IncrediBuild you will Interact with potential clients on phone and e-mails to qualify Leads and follow-up on inbound leads.
We don’t care if you’re an alien, mutant, or billionaire entrepreneur, but you need to have:
- Experienced in tele sales – a must
- Strong in-person, phone and written customer communication skills
- Hi tech background – a plus
- Native English – A major advantage
- Salesforce expertise – a plus